Pages

Heartless Pain ♥



Collection of 'emotional' letters and pages of the 'LIFE' i have gone through

♥Sweet Pecks ♥

My life is too short to hold you

Quote of the day ♥



Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You, Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You, Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You, Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Widgets

Seems like you've gone so far

even if i wanted to
i couldn't go back
because you ruined our purity
you say i showed you what true love really is
but where are you now?

seems like you've gone so far
but not me   
I am still right here
and you have no clue

looks like i have far to go
to get where you are
and when i get there
i wont be there to see you
i'll be there to get over you

i hope the summer mends my heart
i know it mended yours
till then im stuck here
with my heart
a ticking clock 





Share

No comments:

Past ♥

Past ♥

Share!