Pages

Heartless Pain ♥



Collection of 'emotional' letters and pages of the 'LIFE' i have gone through

♥Sweet Pecks ♥

My life is too short to hold you

Quote of the day ♥



Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You, Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You, Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You, Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Widgets

Scared of outside

It was you
who made me laugh

It was you
who made my world fun

It was you
who amke me smile

It was you
who said I like you

It was you
who make me feel safe

It was you
who make me wrap around you

It was you
who gave me mmore love than anyone else

And the end of it all

It was you
who dumped me

It was you who didn't like me

It was you
who didn't love me

It was you
who didn't even trust me

It was you
who made me sit in dark places

It was you
who said that word that pierced my heart

It was you
who make me a bad man

It was you
who was faking me

It was you
who disliked me

It was you
who made me scared to go outside

Now am scared to go outside


Share







No comments:

Past ♥

Past ♥

Share!