Pages

Heartless Pain ♥



Collection of 'emotional' letters and pages of the 'LIFE' i have gone through

♥Sweet Pecks ♥

My life is too short to hold you

Quote of the day ♥



Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You, Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You, Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You, Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Widgets

My last letter to you


Dear you,

My life is now nothing, I was crazy about u a bit. I guess u forgot all the time that we shared. I know u forgot all the things I said but without u everything’s seems strange even ur name is planted right here in my heart. I guess all the feelings that u had be turned out different, I had a special feelings about u, I thought that u would be having too but ... U even don’t remember the times we had spend. It’s a last letter from me to u. The only thing I want is u to be happy whether u are with me or without me, I just want u to be happy. When I first saw u I didn’t know it was real or not. These wipping heart can’t stay long ... no...More, u pushed me away like u never even knew me ... damn it... u told me a lie that I like u and I can see clearly my love is not blind .. no matter what u did to me ... I swear to god I will forgive ... U said u were my best friend was that a lie? I just thought we were meant to be ... But guess I don’t want to know more no more. Can u reason why am I feeling so bloom? Every time I just close my eyes all I see is u ... The brilliance in ur eyes, ur smile ... I just miss u beautifully. U filled my world so much ... That’s it? Years ago I pretended u liked me u looked so innocent, how does it feel when u know that I trusted u and do u think about me when I trusted u ? Now it’s too late to understand u ... before u looked into my eyes and just pretended to be with me. I don’t and want to trust u now, U are nothing but a lie. It was my last letter to u.

-love




Share








No comments:

Past ♥

Past ♥

Share!