Pages

Heartless Pain ♥



Collection of 'emotional' letters and pages of the 'LIFE' i have gone through

♥Sweet Pecks ♥

My life is too short to hold you

Quote of the day ♥



Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You, Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You, Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You, Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Widgets

Baby, when you find out that I am dead then you will realise

A girl was walking through a pavement with her boyfriend, Suddenly a boy came and hegged her and then he fell down to the groud. The girl saw him and ran away with his boyfriend because the boy was her ex-boyfriend. Next day in the newspapaer there was written: "A boy saved a girl from multiple bullets by hugging her and was spot dead." After reading the newspaper she killed herself for the sorrow and saw his present boyfriend with another girl.

Since it was last hug of his life.










Share







No comments:

Past ♥

Past ♥

Share!