Pages

Heartless Pain ♥



Collection of 'emotional' letters and pages of the 'LIFE' i have gone through

♥Sweet Pecks ♥

My life is too short to hold you

Quote of the day ♥



Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You, Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You, Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You, Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Widgets

One day you will cry for me like I cried for you

One day a boy gave a cheat to her girlfriend He said, " open it when i die ".
Girl Thought it was nothing but a joke so she asked why. The boy replied I like your smile, just keep smilling. The girl ignored and after few years of realationship the girl dumped him. But the boy was not bothered about it so he said can we friends again. The girl said okay, cool. Some years later he found that the girl was again in a relationship. He approached her whole heartedly and saw that the smile was missing. He asked what's the matter, she replied her raelationship was in trouble he used her and dumped her, She was crying and at that same moment she saw that he was smilling at her, she got angry and slapped him. The boy turned away, suddenly she realised that he was in the same way as now she is going thorugh. She opened her dieary and found a cheat she opened and cried. Next day she wanted to meet him. Years past, but he never turned up, then she realised that what was written in the cheat was the truth.
"Keep smilling everytime i see you everytime I hold you, I swear I will dir if I see you crying. Don't worry you will be in always in my heart"





Share







No comments:

Past ♥

Past ♥

Share!