Pages

Heartless Pain ♥



Collection of 'emotional' letters and pages of the 'LIFE' i have gone through

♥Sweet Pecks ♥

My life is too short to hold you

Quote of the day ♥



Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You, Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You, Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You, Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Widgets

If your heart could always hug me

If your two eyes could always look at me, I'd like it
Every time you think of me, I wish a smile would begin to spread
If your lips could always call me, I'd like it
Everytime you call my name, I wish happiness would overflow
Without a double in the world, oh precious love of mine, oh no
I need to love you love is on it's way. it's almost like I'm dreaming a dream
I need to love you love you forever, with you and me, I want to love, my love
If your heart could always hug me, I'd like it
Everytime you think of me, if your heart could start to thump
I want tyou love you no matter where,if it's you, I want us to be together
i want you love you it seems I've fallen into love, I hope we will always be together
My one and only person
Sad things or happy things. I want to do them with you
Even if I'll live again, only you.... are the one I'd want to love
i want you love you it seems I've fallen into love, I hope we will always be together
I want you to be always with me


-My love




Share






No comments:

Past ♥

Past ♥

Share!