Pages

Heartless Pain ♥



Collection of 'emotional' letters and pages of the 'LIFE' i have gone through

♥Sweet Pecks ♥

My life is too short to hold you

Quote of the day ♥



Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You, Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You, Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You, Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Widgets

Seems like a Perfect Place


I Can't Stay Away From You

You make me feel special,
You make me feel new,
You make me feel loved,
With everything you do.

You hold me close when I am sad.
You wipe the tears from my face.
Every time we are together,
It seems like the perfect place.

My eyes light up when you enter a room.
I smile when we are together.
No matter how bad things are,
You always make them better.

I love the way you kiss me,
The way you hold me tight.
I love the way you touch me,
I could be with you all night.

I just want you to know,
That even though we sometimes fight,
I cant stay away from you!
No matter what, day or night.

No comments:

Past ♥

Past ♥

Share!