Pages

Heartless Pain ♥



Collection of 'emotional' letters and pages of the 'LIFE' i have gone through

♥Sweet Pecks ♥

My life is too short to hold you

Quote of the day ♥



Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You, Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You, Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You, Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Widgets

Will you hold me in yourself ?



I don't even know, I've never felt this way before
that someone like you could make some sense.
And I don't wanna go, i'll stay with you forever just
as long as you love me too.

Just as long as you love me too,
it's the way that you talk and the way that you smile
and the way that you love me back.

Maybe it's the way that you hold my hand in the car,
and the way that we lie in the sun.
And we watch the sun go down.
It's not that that hard to see,
that a single day without because u make me go crazy.
It take's my breathe away,
it give's me butterfly when I hold you,
Will you hold me in yourself
I would never want to leave.

And it's the way that you talk
and the way that you smile
and the way that you love me back.
The way that our noses brush together
as I kiss you in the star light
and that might change my life

No comments:

Past ♥

Past ♥

Share!